Compliance and Privacy
Earning trust, every day.
ADP is committed to protecting the privacy and security of clients and partners.
Compliance and Privacy
Business Continuity Plan
ADP Employer Services Quality, Compliance & Risk Management Group maintains Business Continuity Plans for all key locations and business processes. Each Business Unit reviews these plans on an annual basis with signoff at General Management level and this process is strongly supported by the Managing Director and ADP ES Board of Directors.
The Business Continuity Plan (BCP) embraces the following elements:
- Emergency Response
- Crisis Management
- Internal & External Communications
- Identification of skill sets
- Indentification of Essential Services
- Business Continuity
- Business Resumption
- Disaster Recovery
- Monitoring & Review
Each plan addresses the key business processes & infrastructure components under threat, covering the actions to be taken in the event of a disaster and more generic issues that may impede ADP ES ability to deliver to client commitments.
Pandemic (Avian Flu) Policy Summary
The structure of the Pandemic Policy can be summarised as follows:
- Planning for a Pandemic; what ADP can do now
- Procedures to be implemented when a Pandemic is called; by WHO and or Australian government
- Protecting clients and suppliers during a Pandemic
- Communications with employees at all sites
- Communication with external parties
The WHO guidelines encompasses six (6) phases of a Pandemic.
- In the early or ‘interpandemic’ phases (Phases 0 to 2), a new form of the influenza virus emerges in birds or animals and the risk of transmission to humans increases.
- In the first ‘pandemic alert’ phase (Phase 3), the virus is transmitted from birds or animals to humans but is not transmitted efficiently among humans. This is the current phase of pandemic alert for the H5N1 influenza virus.
- In ‘pandemic alert’ Phases 4 and 5, the virus starts to be transmitted between humans in small clusters, then in larger clusters. A small cluster might be within a family group or a village, for example. A larger cluster occurs among unrelated individuals in a larger but still localised geographical area.
- In the ‘pandemic phase’ (Phase 6), the virus is in its final pandemic form and is spreading easily between humans and causing widespread illness and possibly deaths.
ADP Employer Services Compliance team maintain the PBCP and provide training and support for all associates. The plan is reviewed on a continuous basis and updated annually. Each associate should read and understand this policy. The plan is signed off at VP/Director/General Management and Managing Director level, and this process is strongly supported by the VP, Managing Director and ADP ES Board of Directors.
A Disaster Recovery test must be performed on all ADP Servers, at least annually, or as directed by the Chief Information Officer (CIO) to satisfy the contractual obligations of ADP and its Clients. It is a standard procedure performed to ensure the viability and continuation of service of the business in the event of loss of operation due to a catastrophe as documented in the Business Continuity Plans.
The goals of the Disaster Recovery Plan can be summarised as follows:
- To ensure client employees receive their pay in the event of a disaster
- To provide for timely and thorough assessment of damage to the site and equipment following a disaster
- To minimise the duration that clients will be without payroll functionality
- To offer contact lists of internal and external support personnel and services available to provide payroll functionality in the event of a disaster
- To simplify and coordinate the recovery process
- To accommodate timely business resumption in a cost effective manner
- To provide for the safety and well being of people on the premises during a disaster
ADP Employer Services Quality, Compliance and Risk Management Group maintain DR & Business Continuity Plans for all key locations and business processes. Each Business Unit reviews these plans on an annual basis with signoff at General Management level, and this process is strongly supported by the Managing Director and ADP ES Board of Directors.
For more information fill out the form or call:
1800 000 729
* required fields