Welcome to ADP’s Electronic Payment Service (EPS)
Thank you for your interest in EPS – ADP’s deduction management system.
Click here to download the attached zip file. This file contains the relevant EPS set up forms.
Use the EPS Establishment kit checklist to assist with stepping you through the EPS sign up process. It will detail which forms should be completed to ensure you have provided EPS with the necessary information to ensure we can establish you as an EPS client as soon as possible.
- EPS Processing Agreement
- Direct Debit Request Form
- Client Deduction / Recipient Payment Instructions form OR Client Deduction Request spreadsheet
- EPS TFN Permission Form
- Superannuation Default Super codes
- Electronic Payment Services Product Information Guide
- Q&A document
- EPS Online Overview
- Sample completed Client Deduction / Recipient Payment Instructions form
- Recipients requiring Employer Id. registration
'EPS Online Processing Agreement' - this form will both tell us about your business so we can establish you as a client and confirm your desire to become an EPS client. We need to receive the original signed copy of this form from you. There are two pages to this form and you must print and sign both pages and return the original copies by mail to ADP (postage details below)
'Direct Debit Request Form' - this form gives us the details of your bank account from which we will debit the payments you wish us to make on your behalf. This form gives ADP permission to debit your account for the company / employee contributions/deduction amounts you upload to EPS when using this service. There are two pages to this form and you must print and sign both pages and return both original pages by mail to ADP
'Client Deduction form / Recipient Payment Instructions' - this form is used to detail the different contribution / deduction and recipient organisations to which ADP will make payments (Super fund, Health Insurer, Child Support, etc) on your behalf. We need you to complete one of these forms per recipient. A completed 'Client Deduction form / Recipient Payment Instructions' form sample has been provided as a guide to you in providing the required information
Or, aternatively, you may complete the Client Deduction Request spreadsheet and email to the EPS team at email@example.com
'EPS TFN Permission Form', this form needs to be completed if you wish EPS to pass your employee Tax File Numbers on to the superannuation funds.
Superannuation Default Super codes – complete this form if you wish to use default Contribution codes with SPIN numbers
EPS Product Information Guide
EPS Questions & Answers
EPS Online Overview
Recipients requiring Employer Id. registration (when ADP paying as a 3rd party on your behalf)
ADP has been granted an Australian financial service licence (AFSL No.312078). Our AFSL obligations require us to conduct Anti-Money Laundering / Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) checks on new EPS clients and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
When it has been established that you intend proceeding with an EPS implementation, we will determine your business category (for example, Australian Company, Sole trader, Trust, Partnership) to understand the relevant AML/CTF check to be undertaken. At that time we will forward the appropriate forms for completion. This will also apply for any employee self-managed superannuation funds to be established for payment via EPS.
Please complete the mandatory and relevant optional forms and you are on the way to becoming a valued ADP EPS client.
Return the relevant forms by post, fax or email.
ADP Australia/New Zealand
Locked Bag 25
03 9566 5593
Please refer to the checklist, review the forms, Product Information Guide and Frequently Asked Questions documentation for guidance.
If you require assistance at any time, please contact the EPS team on 03 9566 5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
- once all of the above have been returned to the EPS Team, ADP will contact you to acknowledge receipt of the forms
- you will need to prepare a sample file using either the ‘File Specification’ or ‘EPS Online Upload Template’ that you will have been provided with
- once created, test this sample file on the “File Test Site”; the IP address will be given to you
- in the interim, ADP will arrange the establishment of your details in EPS
- you will be notified when this is complete
- you will also be provided with confirmation of the details you have supplied to EPS in the form of a Client Sign Off (CSO) report or be advised if further action is required to complete the setup. This is referred to as client sign off
- once all is completed you will be provided with your access details to the EPS Online System and will be able to commence processing through the service at the agreed time
Failure to supply all of the above (correct, signed and completed forms) may delay the set up process.