Smart Human Capital Management Solutions for Accountants and their Clients
ADP provides a range of affordable and comprehensive payroll service-based solutions designed specifically for small businesses. If you or your clients are currently doing payroll inhouse or using DIY software, it’s worth making a comparison to what ADP offers – a viable inexpensive solution where we do much of the hard work for you.
As part of the service clients receive all payroll system updates, data backup facilities and disaster recovery.
Key Benefits of the ADP Service Solution
ADP's system is updated with Pay-As-You-Go tax changes, Fair Work Act changes and other applicable payroll legislation with the potential to reduce payment errors and reduce your risk with regard to payroll legislative requirements.
Ease of Use
A reliable web-based system that is available 24/7* to suit your work schedule.
Potential savings in time, labour and costs by better utilising your staff's core skills.
Convenience and Support
Access to a dedicated Client Support Team during business hours, which means you are never doing the process alone.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
ADP's payroll services are operated on a hosted website off-site from your premises - we do all the system updates and upgrades for you.
Our security systems are state-of-the-art with purpose built, off-site backup systems.
For more information on how ADP may be the smart payroll alternative for you or your clients contact us on 1800 000 729 or provide your details online.
* Subject to system maintenance times
Time and Labour Management
ADP ezLaborManager is a unique ‘punch-in to payslip’ solution linking ADP’s payroll, time and labour management and HR services. It collects the hours worked using time capture devices (several options are available), web clocking or web timesheets. It automates the interpretation of the client’s award and payment rules and feeds the data into ADP’s payroll system.
ADP ezLaborManager has the potential to deliver benefits to many aspects of a business including:
- Reduced labour and overall operational costs
- Increased efficiency and accuracy oof payroll preparation
- Reduced abseenteeism
- Increased workforce productivity
Free Workplace Advice Line**
- Delivered as a value-added service to all ADP payroll clients
- Provides telephone assistance on employment issues and the day-to-day challenges of running a business under Australian law
- Australia’s leading Employment Relations (ER) subscription service that provides hands-on tools and practical know-how to guide you through all your ER and HR needs including hiring, managing and dismissing employees
- Includes HR/ER checklists, templates and letters and access to Ask an ER Expert email service
- Allows users to create contracts of employment which are consistent with applicable laws in just minutes
- Available online 365 days, 24/7, and delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS), it’s the easy solution for employment relations issues